The world’s most widely recognized solo-consultant and bestselling author of over 50 books, Dr. Alan Weiss has created the most dramatic results-orientated mentor program & community in the world. This is your opportunity to join that community.
This unique program is available by exclusive arrangement with Million Dollar Consultant™ Alan Weiss. David Waits is one of less than 20 people in the world to be certified by Alan Weiss to provide all three of his mentor programs – Private Roster Program, Guided Option, and Total Immersion.Over the last 17 years, Alan Weiss has created the most comprehensive and dramatic mentoring community in the world. The program has over 1,000 “graduates,” and scores of “post-graduates” (those who have signed up for an additional term). A conservative estimate is that mentor program graduates have generated over $660 million dollars in incremental revenue as a result of their participation in the program and billions of dollars for their clients. David Waits has been mentored by and personally trained with Million Dollar Consultant™ Alan Weiss over a period of more than 7 years, quadrupling the revenue for Waits Consulting Group, Inc. and creating literally millions of dollars of new revenue for his clients.
Your mentoring is provided by David Waits, personally trained as a Master Mentor by Alan Weiss. David is a 2008 graduate of the Million Dollar Consulting® College, a 2011 graduate of Million Dollar Consulting® College Graduate School and an active and recognized member of Alan’s communities. In 2013, David was inducted into The Million Dollar Consulting® Mentor Hall of Fame, one of only fifty-five consultants chosen from over 1000 eligible participants world-wide to be inducted. The Million Dollar Consulting® Mentor Hall of Fame was established in 2006. The criteria for the selected inductees into The Million Dollar Consulting® Mentor Hall of Fame:
- Serving as an exemplar to others in the profession.
- The highest levels of integrity, ethics and accountability.
- Revenue and profit achievement and growth.
- Contributions of intellectual capital to the profession.
- Continual, challenging, personal and professional development.
- Risk taking and resilience.
Peers regard the inductees as being among the world leaders in consulting, as evidenced by empirical accomplishments in client results, professional contributions, and intellectual property.
Here Is How We Work Together in the Master Mentor Program
The frequency and style of how we work is totally up to you. You may choose to call me on a regular basis, correspond via email, set up in-person meetings, or use some combination of these. We return all phone calls and email within agreed upon times.
Payment of the fee is required to begin the process or to claim a place on the waiting list. The fee may be paid in installments, but the mentoring process doesn’t begin until payment is complete. The fee is non-refundable. However, you may call a “freeze” at any point, for up to two months at a time, at which time we stop the calendar until you’re ready to begin again.
The Best of Both Worlds
While working with you personally and intimately, I will also provide entry into Alan’s global mentor community, where the following will be available to you:
- Access to Alan’s Forums, an online discussion 24/7, which is an international destination for professionals and entrepreneurs discussing everything from marketing to politics, fees, and life balance.
- Download text, audio, and video resources
- Monthly newsletters that outline best practices in consulting
- The opportunity to join mastermind groups
- Participation in international Mentor Summits which occur approximately every 8 months and draw between 50 and 100 international participants.
- Discounts on Alan’s programs
- Opportunity to participate in regional meetings with others in the Mentor Mastery Program
- Access to teleconferences that are limited to those in the program
- With this program you’ll have the ability to work with me in a customized, personalized relationship, while gaining access to a vibrant global community that will contribute rapidly and substantially to your personal and professional growth and development
The mentor program provides six months of unlimited access to me by e-mail, phone, fax, regular mail or in person, if convenient for both of us. I help people strategically (how to set fees, gain visibility, position and market your practice, etc.), and tactically (what to say at the meeting tomorrow, critiquing proposals, overcoming objections, etc.). The fee is $3,500, which distinguishes those who are serious about their business, and is easily recouped through increased business and/or higher fees. The basic fee has not changed since the program’s inception 15 years ago. Admission is limited. If there are no openings, there is a “first come, first served” waiting list.The Mentor Program is customized to meet your needs. I start by looking at your current situation, expectations, and fundamental value propositions. Then, together we’ll establish specific mentoring goals. You may choose to concentrate on building and developing a consulting practice or small business in general. Or, you can leverage my specific expertise in organizational development, strategy, and succession planning.
Some individuals who require a highly structured relationship with additional accountability for meeting their goals may qualify for Guided Mentoring. In this version of the program we choose those areas of highest priority and create:
- A detailed game plan with specific completion dates
- Formal, scheduled contact times to discuss accomplishments and any obstacles preventing short-term tasks from being completed
- An agreement that I will enforce completion dates and task accomplishment, holding you accountable for your success
The areas we may deal with include contacting prospects, creating publicity materials, creating a book proposal, writing articles, writing a book, contacting speakers bureaus, creating a web site, following-up on leads, establishing networking events, creating a brand, creating products, etc. We generally choose about four or five. I provide a template with specific tasks and completion dates, and we establish formal schedules for those completion dates. The Guided Program provides for externally-enforced discipline, in that you are accountable for specific completion activities on certain dates for which I follow-up with you.
The Guided Program is recommended for those at any level of their career who feel the need for increased structure, whose intellectual curiosity and talent cause them to wander from task to task prior to completion, and who require more urgency in creating results. Due to its targeted nature, you may not “freeze” the Guided Program during the six months. This version of the Mentor Program is available for $6,500.
For people who want to “jump start” the process, I have begun offering a new version of the Mentor Program called “total immersion.” This consists of two days with me, at my office, to learn how I handle clients, prospects, office management, invoicing, interruptions, writing, etc. We also spend considerable time on your strategy and goals and create plans to move forward.Spouses and significant others are welcome to attend as much of the discussions as they like. We’ll dine together and also have some recreation and “down time.”
You then enter the regular Mentor Program for six months. The fee for total immersion including the six-month Mentor Program to follow is $9,500. (All meals are included while you are with me.)